Miro is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Miro from your computerParticipatory Culture Foundation
. Further information on Participatory Culture Foundation can be seen here
. Detailed information about Miro can be found at http://www.participatoryculture.org
. Miro is normally set up in the C:\Programmi\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Miro is C:\Programmi\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 408.00 KB (417792 bytes) on disk and is named Miro.exe.
Miro contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.44 MB (9901129
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Miro.exe (408.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (3.95 MB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (3.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (80.19 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- convert.exe (4.48 MB)
- mangle.exe (5.00 KB)
- Miro.exe (96.00 KB)
- regxpcom.exe (8.50 KB)
- shlibsign.exe (40.00 KB)
- updater.exe (128.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (13.00 KB)
- xpicleanup.exe (68.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (64.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (20.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (16.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (88.00 KB)
This web page is about Miro version 1.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Miro releases:
...click to view all...
Miro is a program marketed by the software company Participatory Culture Foundation. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Miro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro app will be found very quickly. When you select Miro in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Miro:
- The publisher is: http://www.participatoryculture.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programmi\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Miro.
8. After removing Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, we are not saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Miro in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-31 10:29:14.517