Miro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Miro from your systemParticipatory Culture Foundation
. Open here
for more details on Participatory Culture Foundation. More info about the application Miro can be found at http://www.getmiro.com/
. Miro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Miro by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Miro's main file takes about 381.00 KB (390144 bytes) and its name is Miro.exe.
The executable files below are part of Miro. They occupy an average of 7.44 MB (7802754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- codegen.windows.exe (388.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (381.35 KB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (2.63 MB)
- miro-segmenter.exe (181.94 KB)
- Miro.exe (381.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_Helper.exe (379.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.09 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.79 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (44.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Miro version 5.0.2
only. You can find below info on other releases of Miro:
...click to view all...
Miro is an application offered by the software company Participatory Culture Foundation. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Miro or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Miro in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miro:
- The publisher is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Miro.
8. After uninstalling Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Miro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your PC, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Miro in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 02:33:42.483