Miro is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Miro from your systemParticipatory Culture Foundation
. More information about Participatory Culture Foundation can be read here
. Click on http://www.getmiro.com/
to get more info about Miro on Participatory Culture Foundation's website. Miro is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Miro is C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Miro.exe is the Miro's primary executable file and it occupies circa 377.50 KB (386560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Miro. They occupy about 2.13 MB (2233943
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Miro.exe (377.50 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (376.50 KB)
- Miro_MovieData.exe (380.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (88.08 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (4.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (179.00 KB)
- updater.exe (231.50 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (18.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (301.00 KB)
- xpt_dump.exe (21.00 KB)
- xpt_link.exe (17.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (90.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.3
of Miro. For more Miro versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Miro is an application released by Participatory Culture Foundation. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Miro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Miro or simply click the Search field and type in "Miro". If it exists on your system the Miro application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Miro in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Miro, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Miro:
- The software company is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Miro.
8. After removing Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Miro with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Miro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:15:11.643