You can find below details on how to remove Miro for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Miro from your systemParticipatory Culture Foundation
. Additional info about Participatory Culture Foundation can be found here
. More details about Miro can be seen at http://www.getmiro.com/
. Miro is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Miro. The program's main executable file is named Miro.exe and it has a size of 381.00 KB (390144 bytes).
Miro contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.44 MB (7802754
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- codegen.windows.exe (388.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (381.35 KB)
- ffmpeg2theora.exe (2.63 MB)
- miro-segmenter.exe (181.94 KB)
- Miro.exe (381.00 KB)
- Miro_Downloader.exe (378.50 KB)
- Miro_Helper.exe (379.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.09 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (116.00 KB)
- js.exe (1.79 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.00 KB)
- updater.exe (256.00 KB)
- xpcshell.exe (44.00 KB)
- xpidl.exe (316.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (18.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (100.00 KB)
This info is about Miro version 5.0.4
alone. Click on the links below for other Miro versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Miro.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\_socket.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\_sqlite3.pyd
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\Miro.exe
Miro is a program by Participatory Culture Foundation. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to erase Miro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Miro from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Miro or simply click the Search feature and type in "Miro". The Miro application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Miro in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Miro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Miro:
- The publisher is: http://www.getmiro.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Participatory Culture Foundation\Miro\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Miro.
8. After removing Miro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Miro which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Miro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation from your computer, nor are we saying that Miro by Participatory Culture Foundation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Miro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:21:38.310