Les Sims™ 4
Les Sims™ 4 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 from your computerElectronic Arts Inc.
. You can find out more on Electronic Arts Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ea.com/fr
to get more details about Les Sims™ 4 on Electronic Arts Inc.'s website. Les Sims™ 4 is usually installed in the C:\Origin Games\The Sims 4 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Les Sims™ 4's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 913.97 KB (935904 bytes) on disk and is titled Cleanup.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Les Sims™ 4. They occupy about 11.45 MB (12002912
bytes) on disk.
- Cleanup.exe (913.97 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (834.72 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (913.22 KB)
The current web page applies to Les Sims™ 4 version 126.96.36.1990
only. Click on the links below for other Les Sims™ 4 versions:
...click to view all...
Les Sims™ 4 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Les Sims™ 4 is a program marketed by the software company Electronic Arts Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Les Sims™ 4 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Les Sims™ 4 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Les Sims™ 4". If it exists on your system the Les Sims™ 4 program will be found automatically. When you select Les Sims™ 4 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Les Sims™ 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Les Sims™ 4:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ea.com/fr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\EAInstaller\The Sims 4\Cleanup.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Les Sims™ 4.
8. After removing Les Sims™ 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Les Sims™ 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Les Sims™ 4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Les Sims™ 4 by Electronic Arts Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Les Sims™ 4 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 11:57:20.597