This info is about KakaoTalk for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your systemKakao
. You can read more on Kakao or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to KakaoTalk at http://www.kakao.com
. Usually the KakaoTalk program is found in the C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder, depending on the user's option during setup. KakaoTalk's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 5.31 MB (5564104 bytes) on disk and is titled KakaoTalk.exe.
KakaoTalk is comprised of the following executables which take 11.10 MB (11639320
bytes) on disk:
- CrashReporter.exe (2.64 MB)
- KakaoAdPlusCalender.exe (2.71 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (5.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (452.12 KB)
The current web page applies to KakaoTalk version 188.8.131.523
alone. For other KakaoTalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is an application released by the software company Kakao. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KakaoTalk from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KakaoTalk or simply click the Search feature and type in "KakaoTalk". The KakaoTalk program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click KakaoTalk in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KakaoTalk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The publisher is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KakaoTalk.
8. After removing KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KakaoTalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your PC, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KakaoTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 08:38:24.847