This web page is about KakaoTalk for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your systemKakao
. Further information on Kakao can be found here
. You can read more about about KakaoTalk at http://www.kakao.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove KakaoTalk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. KakaoTalk's primary file takes about 9.89 MB (10370664 bytes) and its name is KakaoTalk.exe.
KakaoTalk is composed of the following executables which occupy 16.80 MB (17615192
bytes) on disk:
- CrashReporter.exe (3.76 MB)
- KakaoAdPlusCalender.exe (2.71 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (9.89 MB)
- uninstall.exe (452.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of KakaoTalk. Click on the links below for other KakaoTalk versions:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is an application released by the software company Kakao. Some people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall KakaoTalk with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find KakaoTalk or simply activate the Search feature and type in "KakaoTalk". The KakaoTalk program will be found very quickly. After you select KakaoTalk in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The software company is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of KakaoTalk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove KakaoTalk by Kakao from your computer, nor are we saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove KakaoTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-10 09:33:06.943