KakaoTalk is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your systemKakao
. More information about Kakao can be found here
. You can see more info on KakaoTalk at http://www.kakao.com
. KakaoTalk is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for removing KakaoTalk is C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 3.35 MB (3511312 bytes) on disk and is titled KakaoTalk.exe.
The executable files below are part of KakaoTalk. They occupy an average of 7.64 MB (8008352
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (1.79 MB)
- KakaoAdPlusCalender.exe (2.07 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (3.35 MB)
- uninstall.exe (445.61 KB)
This page is about KakaoTalk version 188.8.131.521
alone. For other KakaoTalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is a program marketed by the software company Kakao. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete KakaoTalk from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KakaoTalk or simply click the Search feature and type in "KakaoTalk". The KakaoTalk app will be found automatically. When you click KakaoTalk in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The software company is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove KakaoTalk.
8. After removing KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KakaoTalk that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your PC, nor are we saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KakaoTalk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-16 11:39:30.367