You can find below details on how to uninstall KakaoTalk for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall KakaoTalk from your systemKakao
. Further information on Kakao can be seen here
. You can read more about on KakaoTalk at http://www.kakao.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove KakaoTalk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. KakaoTalk's primary file takes around 5.64 MB (5914264 bytes) and is called KakaoTalk.exe.
The following executables are installed beside KakaoTalk. They take about 11.46 MB (12019328
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (2.64 MB)
- KakaoAdPlusCalender.exe (2.74 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (5.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (455.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of KakaoTalk. You can find below a few links to other KakaoTalk versions:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is a program offered by Kakao. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase KakaoTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate KakaoTalk or simply activate the Search field and type in "KakaoTalk". If it exists on your system the KakaoTalk program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click KakaoTalk in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The software company is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of KakaoTalk that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your computer, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall KakaoTalk in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-09 14:37:07.033