KakaoTalk is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your systemKakao
. Take a look here
for more info on Kakao. More data about the software KakaoTalk can be found at http://www.kakao.com
. KakaoTalk is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall KakaoTalk by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. KakaoTalk.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.01 MB (7347008 bytes) on disk.
KakaoTalk is composed of the following executables which occupy 10.05 MB (10535176
bytes) on disk:
- CrashReporter.exe (2.60 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (7.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (454.13 KB)
This web page is about KakaoTalk version 126.96.36.1991
only. For other KakaoTalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is a program offered by the software company Kakao. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove KakaoTalk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find KakaoTalk or simply click the Search feature and type in "KakaoTalk". If it is installed on your PC the KakaoTalk application will be found automatically. After you click KakaoTalk in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The publisher is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong KakaoTalk which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your PC, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall KakaoTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-06 02:12:56.577