This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall KakaoTalk for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall KakaoTalk from your computerKakao
. You can read more on Kakao or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kakao.com
to get more data about KakaoTalk on Kakao's website. KakaoTalk is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for KakaoTalk is C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. KakaoTalk.exe is the KakaoTalk's primary executable file and it occupies around 6.65 MB (6971200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of KakaoTalk. They occupy an average of 12.42 MB (13026408
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (2.60 MB)
- KakaoAdPlusCalender.exe (2.74 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (6.65 MB)
- uninstall.exe (444.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1683
of KakaoTalk. You can find below a few links to other KakaoTalk releases:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is an application by Kakao. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove KakaoTalk from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate KakaoTalk or simply click the Search feature and type in "KakaoTalk". If it is installed on your PC the KakaoTalk program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select KakaoTalk in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding KakaoTalk, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After uninstalling KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong KakaoTalk which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your computer, we are not saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KakaoTalk supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 03:26:27.930