KakaoTalk is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall KakaoTalk from your PCKakao
. You can read more on Kakao or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.kakao.com
to get more info about KakaoTalk on Kakao's website. KakaoTalk is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. KakaoTalk's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled KakaoTalk.exe and occupies 2.59 MB (2712080 bytes).
The executables below are part of KakaoTalk. They occupy an average of 4.95 MB (5192008
bytes) on disk.
- CrashReporter.exe (1.93 MB)
- KakaoTalk.exe (2.59 MB)
- uninstall.exe (444.30 KB)
This info is about KakaoTalk version 188.8.131.528
only. For more KakaoTalk versions please click below:
...click to view all...
KakaoTalk is a program released by Kakao. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall KakaoTalk is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete KakaoTalk with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate KakaoTalk or simply activate the Search field and type in "KakaoTalk". If it is installed on your PC the KakaoTalk application will be found automatically. When you click KakaoTalk in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about KakaoTalk, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for KakaoTalk:
- The publisher is: http://www.kakao.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Kakao\KakaoTalk\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall KakaoTalk.
8. After removing KakaoTalk, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of KakaoTalk that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling KakaoTalk using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall KakaoTalk by Kakao from your PC, nor are we saying that KakaoTalk by Kakao is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall KakaoTalk in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-11 19:47:02.707