Hold Page is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hold Page from your systemHold Page
. More data about Hold Page can be found here
. More info about the app Hold Page can be found at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. Hold Page is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Hold Page is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. HoldPageUn.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 546.23 KB (559344 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Hold Page. They take about 1.04 MB (1095408
bytes) on disk.
- HoldPageUn.exe (546.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.12.09.102117
of Hold Page. For more Hold Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Hold Page you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Hold Page:
Additional registry values that you should remove:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Hold Page
Hold Page is a program offered by Hold Page. Some people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hold Page from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hold Page or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hold Page". If it exists on your system the Hold Page app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hold Page in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hold Page, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The publisher is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe OFS_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Hold Page.
8. After removing Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hold Page that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, nor are we saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hold Page supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-18 16:22:25.363