Hold Page is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Hold Page from your computerHold Page
. You can read more on Hold Page or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Hold Page at http://holdingmypage.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe REP_ is the full command line if you want to remove Hold Page. Hold Page's primary file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is HoldPage.BOAS.exe.
Hold Page contains of the executables below. They take 7.99 MB (8378832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HoldPageUn.exe (535.23 KB)
- HoldPageUninstall.exe (252.88 KB)
- utilHoldPage.exe (400.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- HoldPage.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- HoldPage.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- HoldPage.BRT.Helper.exe (194.73 KB)
- HoldPage.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- HoldPage.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- certutil.exe (101.50 KB)
This page is about Hold Page version 2014.12.11.192106
only. For other Hold Page versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hold Page is a program marketed by the software company Hold Page. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hold Page is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Hold Page from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Hold Page or simply click the Search field and type in "Hold Page". The Hold Page application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hold Page in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Hold Page, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hold Page:
- The software company is: http://holdingmypage.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hold Page\HoldPageUn.exe REP_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hold Page.
8. After removing Hold Page, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hold Page which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hold Page using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hold Page by Hold Page from your computer, we are not saying that Hold Page by Hold Page is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Hold Page in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 13:54:39.990