GameBoost is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall GameBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. You can find out more on PGWARE LLC or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more info about GameBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. Usually the GameBoost application is placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GameBoost is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled GameBoost.exe and occupies 2.30 MB (2411008 bytes).
The executables below are part of GameBoost. They occupy about 7.80 MB (8176315
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to GameBoost version 220.127.116.116
only. You can find here a few links to other GameBoost versions:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is a program by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GameBoost from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GameBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameBoost". If it exists on your system the GameBoost program will be found automatically. After you click GameBoost in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GameBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GameBoost.
8. After uninstalling GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GameBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GameBoost in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-27 11:31:06.923