This info is about GameBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GameBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Check out here
for more info on PGWARE LLC. You can see more info about GameBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. GameBoost is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost folder, regulated by the user's choice. GameBoost's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe. GameBoost.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.30 MB (2411144 bytes) on disk.
GameBoost is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.66 MB (8027109
bytes) on disk:
- GameBoost.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2066
of GameBoost. You can find below info on other application versions of GameBoost:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is a program released by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall GameBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GameBoost or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GameBoost". The GameBoost app will be found automatically. After you click GameBoost in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GameBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GameBoost.
8. After uninstalling GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GameBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 22:03:46.830