This web page is about GameBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall GameBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Open here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. More details about the app GameBoost can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling GameBoost is C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. GameBoost's primary file takes around 2.30 MB (2411008 bytes) and its name is GameBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of GameBoost. They occupy about 7.80 MB (8176315
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (2.05 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (2.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to GameBoost version 220.127.116.119
only. Click on the links below for other GameBoost versions:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is an application marketed by the software company PGWARE LLC. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GameBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GameBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "GameBoost". If it exists on your system the GameBoost app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GameBoost in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GameBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameBoost:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GameBoost.
8. After uninstalling GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GameBoost that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your computer, we are not saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GameBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 19:30:29.770