This info is about GameBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GameBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info about GameBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GameBoost directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\GameBoost\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GameBoost. GameBoost's main file takes about 3.89 MB (4080360 bytes) and its name is GameBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of GameBoost. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5433784
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (3.89 MB)
- Patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to GameBoost version 126.96.36.1992
alone. Click on the links below for other GameBoost versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove GameBoost from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GameBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GameBoost
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\License.rtf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GameBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GameBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GameBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameBoost". If it is installed on your PC the GameBoost application will be found very quickly. After you select GameBoost in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GameBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GameBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameBoost.
8. After removing GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GameBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GameBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:03:54.560