This info is about GameBoost for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GameBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More info about PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. You can see more info about GameBoost at http://www.pgware.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\GameBoost directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\GameBoost\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GameBoost. GameBoost's main file takes about 3.89 MB (4080360 bytes) and its name is GameBoost.exe.
The executables below are part of GameBoost. They occupy an average of 5.18 MB (5433784
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (3.89 MB)
- Patch.exe (75.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
The current page applies to GameBoost version 188.8.131.522
alone. Click on the links below for other GameBoost versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you remove GameBoost from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by GameBoost's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\GameBoost
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\History.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\License.rtf
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\GameBoost\GameBoost.exe.FriendlyAppName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\GameBoost_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
GameBoost is an application by the software company PGWARE LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameBoost". If it is installed on your PC the GameBoost app will be found very quickly. When you select GameBoost in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GameBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\GameBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GameBoost.
8. After removing GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GameBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GameBoost supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 19:03:54.560