GameBoost is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GameBoost from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Further information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More details about the app GameBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove GameBoost by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named GameBoost.exe and its approximative size is 3.98 MB (4177920 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in GameBoost. They take 13.85 MB (14523665
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (3.98 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (3.63 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (3.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (2.44 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of GameBoost. For other GameBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete GameBoost from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GameBoost or simply click the Search field and type in "GameBoost". If it exists on your system the GameBoost program will be found very quickly. When you click GameBoost in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GameBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameBoost:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GameBoost.
8. After removing GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GameBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameBoost in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 01:49:24.370