GameBoost is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GameBoost from your computerPGWARE LLC
. Open here
where you can get more info on PGWARE LLC. More information about the software GameBoost can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling GameBoost is "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. GameBoost.exe is the GameBoost's main executable file and it occupies around 2.30 MB (2411144 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GameBoost. They take an average of 7.63 MB (7996456
bytes) on disk.
- GameBoost.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of GameBoost. You can find below info on other releases of GameBoost:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase GameBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GameBoost or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameBoost". If it is installed on your PC the GameBoost program will be found very quickly. When you select GameBoost in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GameBoost, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameBoost.
8. After removing GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GameBoost that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameBoost supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-11 18:13:53.003