This web page is about GameBoost for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall GameBoost from your systemPGWARE LLC
. More data about PGWARE LLC can be read here
. Click on http://www.pgware.com
to get more facts about GameBoost on PGWARE LLC's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GameBoost is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 2.30 MB (2411144 bytes) on disk and is labeled GameBoost.exe.
GameBoost is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.63 MB (7997992
bytes) on disk:
- GameBoost.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameBoostRegister.exe (2.06 MB)
- GameBoostUpdate.exe (2.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This web page is about GameBoost version 22.214.171.1245
alone. For other GameBoost versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GameBoost is a program by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall GameBoost is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GameBoost with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GameBoost or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameBoost". If it exists on your system the GameBoost application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GameBoost in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GameBoost, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameBoost:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameBoost\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameBoost.
8. After removing GameBoost, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GameBoost which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameBoost using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove GameBoost by PGWARE LLC from your PC, we are not saying that GameBoost by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GameBoost supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 10:47:53.513