This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall xStation5 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall xStation5 from your PCXTB
. More info about XTB can be read here
. xStation5 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5 directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for xStation5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. xStation5's primary file takes about 264.80 KB (271160 bytes) and is called xStation5.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside xStation5. They take about 84.68 MB (88796896
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- xStation5.exe (264.80 KB)
- xStation5.exe (81.49 MB)
The current web page applies to xStation5 version 2.4.2
alone. Click on the links below for other xStation5 versions:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is a program marketed by the software company XTB. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase xStation5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate xStation5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xStation5". The xStation5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select xStation5 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about xStation5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xStation5.
8. After removing xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of xStation5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing xStation5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove xStation5 by XTB from your computer, we are not saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove xStation5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-19 17:51:33.153