This info is about xStation5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall xStation5 from your systemXTB
. Open here
for more information on XTB. Usually the xStation5 application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for xStation5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 266.26 KB (272648 bytes) on disk and is titled xStation5.exe.
The executable files below are part of xStation5. They occupy about 67.52 MB (70805024
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- xStation5.exe (266.26 KB)
- xStation5.exe (64.33 MB)
The current web page applies to xStation5 version 2.22.43
only. For more xStation5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is an application marketed by the software company XTB. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove xStation5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate xStation5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "xStation5". The xStation5 program will be found automatically. After you click xStation5 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about xStation5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xStation5.
8. After uninstalling xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of xStation5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling xStation5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall xStation5 by XTB from your PC, we are not saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xStation5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 11:55:25.887