You can find below detailed information on how to remove xStation5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall xStation5 from your computerXTB
. You can find out more on XTB or check for application updates here
. Usually the xStation5 program is found in the C:\Users\UserName.TRON198509\AppData\Local\xStation5 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for xStation5 is C:\Users\UserName.TRON198509\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. xStation5.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.33 MB (67450168 bytes) on disk.
xStation5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 67.52 MB (70799072
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- xStation5.exe (264.80 KB)
- xStation5.exe (64.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.16.7
of xStation5. Click on the links below for other xStation5 versions:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is an application released by the software company XTB. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove xStation5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate xStation5 or simply click the Search field and type in "xStation5". If it exists on your system the xStation5 app will be found automatically. When you click xStation5 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about xStation5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall xStation5.
8. After removing xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xStation5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xStation5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xStation5 by XTB from your PC, we are not saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xStation5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-14 19:05:33.640