This info is about xStation5 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall xStation5 from your systemXTB
. You can find out more on XTB or check for application updates here
. xStation5 is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. xStation5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled xStation5.exe and its approximative size is 300.55 KB (307760 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside xStation5. They take about 99.15 MB (103966400
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
- xStation5.exe (300.55 KB)
- xStation5.exe (95.34 MB)
This web page is about xStation5 version 2.24.63
only. Click on the links below for other xStation5 versions:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is a program by XTB. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase xStation5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find xStation5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xStation5". If it is installed on your PC the xStation5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select xStation5 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding xStation5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove xStation5.
8. After removing xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xStation5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling xStation5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xStation5 by XTB from your computer, we are not saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xStation5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-21 20:50:14.510