You can find below details on how to uninstall xStation5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall xStation5 from your computerXTB
. Take a look here
for more info on XTB. xStation5 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5 folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for xStation5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 64.27 MB (67394872 bytes) on disk and is called xStation5.exe.
The following executable files are contained in xStation5. They take 67.47 MB (70743776
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- xStation5.exe (264.80 KB)
- xStation5.exe (64.27 MB)
The current web page applies to xStation5 version 2.9.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of xStation5:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is an application by the software company XTB. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall xStation5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate xStation5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "xStation5". The xStation5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select xStation5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about xStation5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xStation5.
8. After removing xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xStation5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xStation5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xStation5 by XTB from your PC, nor are we saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xStation5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:38:53.453