You can find below details on how to uninstall xStation5 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall xStation5 from your computerXTB
. Take a look here
for more info on XTB. xStation5 is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5 folder, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for xStation5 is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 64.27 MB (67394872 bytes) on disk and is called xStation5.exe.
The following executable files are contained in xStation5. They take 67.47 MB (70743776
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- xStation5.exe (264.80 KB)
- xStation5.exe (64.27 MB)
The current web page applies to xStation5 version 2.9.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of xStation5:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is an application by the software company XTB. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall xStation5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xStation5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xStation5". If it is installed on your PC the xStation5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click xStation5 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about xStation5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall xStation5.
8. After removing xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong xStation5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing xStation5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall xStation5 by XTB from your PC, nor are we saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall xStation5 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 10:38:53.453