xStation5 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall xStation5 from your systemXTB
. Open here
where you can read more on XTB. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). xStation5's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\xStation5\Update.exe. xStation5.exe is the xStation5's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.33 MB (67450168 bytes) on disk.
xStation5 is comprised of the following executables which take 67.52 MB (70799072
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.47 MB)
- xStation5.exe (264.80 KB)
- xStation5.exe (64.33 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.16.8
of xStation5. For other xStation5 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
xStation5 is an application offered by the software company XTB. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall xStation5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase xStation5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find xStation5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "xStation5". The xStation5 app will be found automatically. After you click xStation5 in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about xStation5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall xStation5.
8. After removing xStation5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of xStation5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing xStation5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove xStation5 by XTB from your PC, we are not saying that xStation5 by XTB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove xStation5 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-12 21:07:39.947