This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall shARES Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your computershARES
. More info about shARES can be seen here
. More information about the software shARES Toolbar can be found at http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
. Usually the shARES Toolbar application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove shARES Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. shARES Toolbar's main file takes about 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) and its name is shARESToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executable files are contained in shARES Toolbar. They take 409.80 KB (419632
bytes) on disk.
- shARESToolbarHelper.exe (84.78 KB)
- shARESToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This web page is about shARES Toolbar version 220.127.116.111
only. You can find here a few links to other shARES Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
shARES Toolbar is a program released by shARES. Some users want to erase it. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase shARES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate shARES Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "shARES Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the shARES Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click shARES Toolbar in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding shARES Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for shARES Toolbar:
- The web site of the program is: http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove shARES Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling shARES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong shARES Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling shARES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall shARES Toolbar by shARES from your PC, nor are we saying that shARES Toolbar by shARES is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall shARES Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-04-23 19:50:53.597