This page contains complete information on how to remove shARES Toolbar for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your systemshARES
. Open here
for more information on shARES. Click on http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
to get more info about shARES Toolbar on shARES's website. Usually the shARES Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for shARES Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe. shARES Toolbar's primary file takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and is named shARESToolbarHelper.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside shARES Toolbar. They take about 346.67 KB (354992
bytes) on disk.
- shARESToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- shARESToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current page applies to shARES Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of shARES Toolbar:
...click to view all...
shARES Toolbar is an application marketed by the software company shARES. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to remove shARES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove shARES Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find shARES Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "shARES Toolbar". The shARES Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click shARES Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding shARES Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for shARES Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove shARES Toolbar.
8. After removing shARES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong shARES Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing shARES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall shARES Toolbar by shARES from your PC, nor are we saying that shARES Toolbar by shARES is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall shARES Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-20 01:08:50.873