This info is about shARES Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your PCshARES
. Take a look here
for more information on shARES. You can get more details related to shARES Toolbar at http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
. shARES Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\shARES directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall shARES Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\shARES\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 84.78 KB (86816 bytes) on disk and is called shARESToolbarHelper1.exe.
The following executable files are contained in shARES Toolbar. They occupy 430.29 KB (440616
bytes) on disk.
- shARESToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (111.23 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This data is about shARES Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other shARES Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
shARES Toolbar is an application marketed by shARES. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase shARES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove shARES Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find shARES Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "shARES Toolbar". If it exists on your system the shARES Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you click shARES Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about shARES Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for shARES Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\shARES\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove shARES Toolbar.
8. After removing shARES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong shARES Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling shARES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall shARES Toolbar by shARES from your PC, nor are we saying that shARES Toolbar by shARES is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall shARES Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:53:31.977