This page contains complete information on how to remove shARES Toolbar for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your computershARES
. Go over here
for more information on shARES. Click on http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
to get more info about shARES Toolbar on shARES's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Archivos de programa\shARES folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling shARES Toolbar is C:\Archivos de programa\shARES\UninstallerUI.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled shARESToolbarHelper1.exe and it has a size of 84.78 KB (86816 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside shARES Toolbar. They take about 1.95 MB (2042416
bytes) on disk.
- shARESToolbarHelper1.exe (84.78 KB)
- UninstallerUI.exe (1.64 MB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
The current page applies to shARES Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other shARES Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
shARES Toolbar is an application marketed by shARES. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove shARES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase shARES Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate shARES Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "shARES Toolbar". If it exists on your system the shARES Toolbar program will be found automatically. When you click shARES Toolbar in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding shARES Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for shARES Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Archivos de programa\shARES\UninstallerUI.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall shARES Toolbar.
8. After removing shARES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of shARES Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing shARES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove shARES Toolbar by shARES from your PC, we are not saying that shARES Toolbar by shARES is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove shARES Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-10 20:20:21.293