You can find on this page details on how to remove shARES Toolbar for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your PCshARES
. You can find out more on shARES or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to shARES Toolbar at http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
. Usually the shARES Toolbar application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES folder, depending on the user's option during setup. shARES Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named shARESToolbarHelper1.exe and its approximative size is 37.59 KB (38496 bytes).
shARES Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 316.28 KB (323872
bytes) on disk:
- shARESToolbarHelper1.exe (37.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (91.59 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This data is about shARES Toolbar version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other shARES Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
shARES Toolbar is a program offered by shARES. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to erase shARES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete shARES Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find shARES Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "shARES Toolbar". If it exists on your system the shARES Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select shARES Toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about shARES Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for shARES Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove shARES Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling shARES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong shARES Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing shARES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall shARES Toolbar by shARES from your computer, nor are we saying that shARES Toolbar by shARES is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall shARES Toolbar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 20:25:26.413