shARES Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your PCshARES
. You can find out more on shARES or check for application updates here
. Further information about shARES Toolbar can be found at http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
. shARES Toolbar is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES folder, regulated by the user's decision. shARES Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 37.59 KB (38496 bytes) on disk and is named shARESToolbarHelper.exe.
shARES Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 346.67 KB (354992
bytes) on disk:
- shARESToolbarHelper.exe (37.59 KB)
- shARESToolbarHelper1.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
- UNWISE.EXE (149.50 KB)
This data is about shARES Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. For other shARES Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
shARES Toolbar is a program released by the software company shARES. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall shARES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall shARES Toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find shARES Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "shARES Toolbar". If it exists on your system the shARES Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select shARES Toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about shARES Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for shARES Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://shARES.Media-Toolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\shARES\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall shARES Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling shARES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong shARES Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing shARES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall shARES Toolbar by shARES from your PC, nor are we saying that shARES Toolbar by shARES is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall shARES Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-13 04:49:41.893