n-Track Studio 9
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your computern-Track
. More information on n-Track can be found here
. Usually the n-Track Studio 9 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\звук\n-Track Studio 9 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\звук\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe is the full command line if you want to remove n-Track Studio 9. The program's main executable file occupies 13.91 MB (14584448 bytes) on disk and is titled ntrack.exe.
n-Track Studio 9 is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.42 MB (15120256
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- nBridge.exe (75.50 KB)
- ntrack.exe (13.91 MB)
- RegisterComponents.exe (105.63 KB)
- ReportDump.exe (146.13 KB)
- TestsNative.exe (13.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.3647
of n-Track Studio 9. Click on the links below for other n-Track Studio 9 versions:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 is an application by n-Track. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete n-Track Studio 9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find n-Track Studio 9 or simply click the Search field and type in "n-Track Studio 9". The n-Track Studio 9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select n-Track Studio 9 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding n-Track Studio 9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall n-Track Studio 9.
8. After uninstalling n-Track Studio 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing n-Track Studio 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track from your computer, nor are we saying that n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-29 16:47:16.323