n-Track Studio 9
n-Track Studio 9 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your systemn-Track
. Go over here
where you can find out more on n-Track. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove n-Track Studio 9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. ntrack.exe is the n-Track Studio 9's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 13.46 MB (14111616 bytes) on disk.
n-Track Studio 9 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 13.97 MB (14646912
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nBridge.exe (75.50 KB)
- ntrack.exe (13.46 MB)
- RegisterComponents.exe (105.38 KB)
- ReportDump.exe (145.88 KB)
- TestsNative.exe (13.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.3619
of n-Track Studio 9. For more n-Track Studio 9 versions please click below:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 is an application offered by the software company n-Track. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove n-Track Studio 9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find n-Track Studio 9 or simply activate the Search field and type in "n-Track Studio 9". If it is installed on your PC the n-Track Studio 9 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select n-Track Studio 9 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about n-Track Studio 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall n-Track Studio 9.
8. After removing n-Track Studio 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling n-Track Studio 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track from your PC, we are not saying that n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove n-Track Studio 9 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-21 19:42:44.233