n-Track Studio 9
You can find below details on how to remove n-Track Studio 9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your PCn-Track
. Additional info about n-Track can be read here
. n-Track Studio 9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing n-Track Studio 9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. ntrack.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 12.99 MB (13624192 bytes) on disk.
n-Track Studio 9 contains of the executables below. They take 13.50 MB (14158976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nBridge.exe (75.50 KB)
- ntrack.exe (12.99 MB)
- RegisterComponents.exe (105.38 KB)
- ReportDump.exe (145.88 KB)
- TestsNative.exe (13.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.3512
of n-Track Studio 9. Click on the links below for other n-Track Studio 9 versions:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 is a program by n-Track. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase n-Track Studio 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase n-Track Studio 9 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find n-Track Studio 9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "n-Track Studio 9". If it is installed on your PC the n-Track Studio 9 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click n-Track Studio 9 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding n-Track Studio 9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove n-Track Studio 9.
8. After uninstalling n-Track Studio 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling n-Track Studio 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track from your PC, nor are we saying that n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 15:36:00.837