n-Track Studio 9
n-Track Studio 9 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your computern-Track
. Take a look here
for more information on n-Track. n-Track Studio 9 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9 folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall n-Track Studio 9 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. n-Track Studio 9's primary file takes about 4.53 MB (4750848 bytes) and its name is ntrack.exe.
The following executable files are contained in n-Track Studio 9. They occupy 5.04 MB (5286656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nBridge.exe (75.50 KB)
- ntrack.exe (4.53 MB)
- RegisterComponents.exe (105.63 KB)
- ReportDump.exe (146.13 KB)
- TestsNative.exe (13.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.50 KB)
The current page applies to n-Track Studio 9 version 9.1.3648
only. You can find below a few links to other n-Track Studio 9 releases:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 is an application offered by the software company n-Track. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove n-Track Studio 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find n-Track Studio 9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "n-Track Studio 9". The n-Track Studio 9 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click n-Track Studio 9 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding n-Track Studio 9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove n-Track Studio 9.
8. After removing n-Track Studio 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing n-Track Studio 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track from your computer, nor are we saying that n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove n-Track Studio 9 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 06:10:13.753