n-Track Studio 9
This info is about n-Track Studio 9 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your PCn-Track
. Open here
for more details on n-Track. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing n-Track Studio 9 is C:\Program Files\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. TestsNative.exe is the n-Track Studio 9's primary executable file and it occupies around 13.50 KB (13824 bytes) on disk.
n-Track Studio 9 contains of the executables below. They occupy 195.50 KB (200192
bytes) on disk.
- TestsNative.exe (13.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.3572
of n-Track Studio 9. You can find below info on other releases of n-Track Studio 9:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 is a program marketed by the software company n-Track. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY way to erase n-Track Studio 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find n-Track Studio 9 or simply click the Search feature and type in "n-Track Studio 9". The n-Track Studio 9 app will be found automatically. After you select n-Track Studio 9 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding n-Track Studio 9, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall n-Track Studio 9.
8. After uninstalling n-Track Studio 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling n-Track Studio 9 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track from your PC, we are not saying that n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-03 15:46:09.073