n-Track Studio 9
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 from your computern-Track
. Further information on n-Track can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing n-Track Studio 9 is C:\Program Files (x86)\n-Track\n-Track Studio 9\RegisterComponents.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 13.91 MB (14587520 bytes) on disk and is named ntrack.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with n-Track Studio 9. They occupy about 14.42 MB (15123328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nBridge.exe (75.50 KB)
- ntrack.exe (13.91 MB)
- RegisterComponents.exe (105.63 KB)
- ReportDump.exe (146.13 KB)
- TestsNative.exe (13.50 KB)
- vstscan.exe (182.50 KB)
This info is about n-Track Studio 9 version 9.1.3649
alone. You can find here a few links to other n-Track Studio 9 versions:
...click to view all...
n-Track Studio 9 is an application by n-Track. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete n-Track Studio 9 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find n-Track Studio 9 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "n-Track Studio 9". If it is installed on your PC the n-Track Studio 9 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select n-Track Studio 9 in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about n-Track Studio 9, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall n-Track Studio 9.
8. After uninstalling n-Track Studio 9, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of n-Track Studio 9 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling n-Track Studio 9 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track from your computer, nor are we saying that n-Track Studio 9 by n-Track is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall n-Track Studio 9 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-28 06:56:57.290