This page contains complete information on how to uninstall jhcis for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall jhcis from your systemICT.MOPH.
. Take a look here
for more details on ICT.MOPH.. Further information about jhcis can be seen at http://www.jhcis.net
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis-client directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing jhcis is C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis-client\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. jhcis's primary file takes around 123.50 KB (126464 bytes) and is named jhcis.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with jhcis. They take about 157.15 KB (160923
bytes) on disk.
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.65 KB)
This page is about jhcis version 2.2.20121203.52
alone. For more jhcis versions please click below:
...click to view all...
jhcis is an application offered by the software company ICT.MOPH.. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove jhcis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove jhcis with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate jhcis or simply click the Search feature and type in "jhcis". If it is installed on your PC the jhcis application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select jhcis in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding jhcis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jhcis:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.jhcis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis-client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall jhcis.
8. After removing jhcis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of jhcis which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing jhcis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove jhcis by ICT.MOPH. from your computer, nor are we saying that jhcis by ICT.MOPH. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove jhcis in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-07 05:35:53.557