You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall jhcis for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall jhcis from your systemICT.MOPH.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ICT.MOPH.. More information about jhcis can be seen at http://www.jhcis.net
. jhcis is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\jhcis folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove jhcis by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\jhcis\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named jhcis.exe and it has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in jhcis. They take 90.30 MB (94683751
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- odbc-setup.exe (3.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (33.65 KB)
- jre-7u3-windows-i586.exe (19.38 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.39 KB)
- java.exe (169.88 KB)
- javacpl.exe (60.38 KB)
- jhcis.exe (169.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (217.88 KB)
- jbroker.exe (85.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (31.39 KB)
- jqs.exe (157.88 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.38 KB)
- klist.exe (14.38 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.38 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.38 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.39 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.39 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.39 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (42.39 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.39 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.39 KB)
- bug25714.exe (1.87 MB)
- comp-err.exe (1.43 MB)
- echo.exe (100.63 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.75 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.66 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.68 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.64 MB)
- mysql.exe (1.96 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (1.91 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (1.97 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (1.91 MB)
- mysqld-debug.exe (8.09 MB)
- mysqld-nt.exe (5.48 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.48 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (1.95 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (1.90 MB)
- mysqlmanager.exe (1.92 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (1.90 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (2.02 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (2.19 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (1.48 MB)
- myTest.exe (104.63 KB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.43 MB)
- perror.exe (1.42 MB)
- replace.exe (1.43 MB)
- grtsh.exe (44.50 KB)
- MySQLAdministrator.exe (3.51 MB)
- MySQLMigrationTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- MySQLQueryBrowser.exe (3.53 MB)
- MySQLSystemTrayMonitor.exe (1,003.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.2.20120827.46
of jhcis. You can find below info on other versions of jhcis:
...click to view all...
jhcis is an application offered by the software company ICT.MOPH.. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase jhcis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete jhcis from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate jhcis or simply click the Search field and type in "jhcis". If it is installed on your PC the jhcis app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select jhcis in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about jhcis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for jhcis:
- The publisher is: http://www.jhcis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jhcis\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove jhcis.
8. After removing jhcis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of jhcis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing jhcis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove jhcis by ICT.MOPH. from your computer, we are not saying that jhcis by ICT.MOPH. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove jhcis in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-28 02:41:39.220