This page contains complete information on how to remove jhcis for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall jhcis from your systemICT.MOPH.
. Go over here
for more info on ICT.MOPH.. Further information about jhcis can be found at http://www.jhcis.net
. jhcis is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\jhcis-client directory, subject to the user's choice. jhcis's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\jhcis-client\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes) on disk and is named jhcis.exe.
jhcis is composed of the following executables which take 11.45 MB (12008091
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.65 KB)
- grtsh.exe (44.50 KB)
- MySQLAdministrator.exe (3.73 MB)
- MySQLMigrationTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- MySQLQueryBrowser.exe (3.52 MB)
- MySQLSystemTrayMonitor.exe (1,002.00 KB)
The current page applies to jhcis version 18.104.22.16850717
only. You can find below info on other versions of jhcis:
...click to view all...
jhcis is a program marketed by ICT.MOPH.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall jhcis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall jhcis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find jhcis or simply click the Search feature and type in "jhcis". If it exists on your system the jhcis app will be found automatically. After you select jhcis in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding jhcis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for jhcis:
- The publisher is: http://www.jhcis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jhcis-client\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove jhcis.
8. After removing jhcis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of jhcis which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling jhcis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove jhcis by ICT.MOPH. from your PC, nor are we saying that jhcis by ICT.MOPH. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove jhcis in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-26 02:01:30.687