You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall jhcis for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall jhcis from your PCICT.MOPH.
. More information on ICT.MOPH. can be seen here
. More information about the software jhcis can be seen at http://www.jhcis.net
. jhcis is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis-client directory, subject to the user's decision. jhcis's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis-client\uninst.exe. jhcis.exe is the jhcis's main executable file and it occupies about 123.50 KB (126464 bytes) on disk.
jhcis is comprised of the following executables which occupy 157.45 KB (161227
bytes) on disk:
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.95 KB)
The current page applies to jhcis version 2.2.20120423.27
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of jhcis:
...click to view all...
jhcis is an application by ICT.MOPH.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase jhcis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete jhcis with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate jhcis or simply click the Search field and type in "jhcis". If it is installed on your PC the jhcis application will be found very quickly. After you select jhcis in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about jhcis, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jhcis:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jhcis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis-client\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall jhcis.
8. After uninstalling jhcis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong jhcis which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing jhcis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove jhcis by ICT.MOPH. from your PC, we are not saying that jhcis by ICT.MOPH. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove jhcis supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-10-15 06:20:59.220