jhcis is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall jhcis from your PCICT.MOPH.
. You can find out more on ICT.MOPH. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.jhcis.net
if you want to read more on jhcis on ICT.MOPH.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing jhcis is C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. jhcis.exe is the jhcis's main executable file and it takes around 123.50 KB (126464 bytes) on disk.
jhcis is comprised of the following executables which take 66.15 MB (69361091
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.94 KB)
- bug25714.exe (1.87 MB)
- comp-err.exe (1.43 MB)
- echo.exe (100.63 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.75 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.66 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.68 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.64 MB)
- mysql.exe (1.96 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (1.91 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (1.97 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (1.91 MB)
- mysqld-debug.exe (8.09 MB)
- mysqld-nt.exe (5.48 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.48 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (1.95 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (1.90 MB)
- mysqlmanager.exe (1.92 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (1.90 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (2.02 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (2.19 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (1.48 MB)
- myTest.exe (104.63 KB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.43 MB)
- perror.exe (1.42 MB)
- replace.exe (1.43 MB)
- grtsh.exe (44.50 KB)
- MySQLAdministrator.exe (3.73 MB)
- MySQLMigrationTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- MySQLQueryBrowser.exe (3.52 MB)
- MySQLSystemTrayMonitor.exe (1,002.00 KB)
This web page is about jhcis version 2.2.20120820.45
only. Click on the links below for other jhcis versions:
...click to view all...
jhcis is an application released by the software company ICT.MOPH.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove jhcis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase jhcis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find jhcis or simply activate the Search feature and type in "jhcis". The jhcis app will be found very quickly. When you click jhcis in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding jhcis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jhcis:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jhcis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\jhcis\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove jhcis.
8. After uninstalling jhcis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of jhcis that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling jhcis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall jhcis by ICT.MOPH. from your PC, we are not saying that jhcis by ICT.MOPH. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall jhcis in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:52:30.527