jhcis is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall jhcis from your computerICT.MOPH.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ICT.MOPH.. More information about jhcis can be seen at http://www.jhcis.net
. jhcis is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\jhcis folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\jhcis\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall jhcis. The program's main executable file is labeled jhcis.exe and it has a size of 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with jhcis. They occupy about 91.06 MB (95479192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- jhcis.exe (123.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (33.92 KB)
- jre-7u3-windows-i586.exe (19.38 MB)
- java-rmi.exe (14.39 KB)
- java.exe (169.88 KB)
- javacpl.exe (60.38 KB)
- javaw.exe (169.88 KB)
- javaws.exe (217.88 KB)
- jbroker.exe (85.38 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (31.39 KB)
- jqs.exe (157.88 KB)
- keytool.exe (14.38 KB)
- kinit.exe (14.38 KB)
- klist.exe (14.38 KB)
- ktab.exe (14.38 KB)
- orbd.exe (14.38 KB)
- pack200.exe (14.38 KB)
- policytool.exe (14.39 KB)
- rmid.exe (14.38 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (14.39 KB)
- servertool.exe (14.39 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (42.39 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (14.39 KB)
- unpack200.exe (141.39 KB)
- bug25714.exe (1.98 MB)
- comp_err.exe (1.53 MB)
- echo.exe (148.00 KB)
- myisamchk.exe (1.85 MB)
- myisamlog.exe (1.74 MB)
- myisampack.exe (1.77 MB)
- myisam_ftdump.exe (1.73 MB)
- mysql.exe (2.08 MB)
- mysqladmin.exe (2.02 MB)
- mysqlbinlog.exe (2.07 MB)
- mysqlcheck.exe (2.02 MB)
- mysqld-debug.exe (8.78 MB)
- mysqld-nt.exe (5.68 MB)
- mysqld.exe (5.68 MB)
- mysqldump.exe (2.05 MB)
- mysqlimport.exe (2.01 MB)
- mysqlmanager.exe (2.04 MB)
- mysqlshow.exe (2.01 MB)
- mysqltest.exe (2.13 MB)
- mysql_client_test.exe (2.32 MB)
- mysql_upgrade.exe (1.57 MB)
- my_print_defaults.exe (1.52 MB)
- perror.exe (1.50 MB)
- replace.exe (1.51 MB)
- resolveip.exe (1.50 MB)
- grtsh.exe (44.50 KB)
- MySQLAdministrator.exe (3.51 MB)
- MySQLMigrationTool.exe (3.02 MB)
- MySQLQueryBrowser.exe (3.53 MB)
- MySQLSystemTrayMonitor.exe (1,003.00 KB)
The current web page applies to jhcis version 2.2.20121022.48
alone. For other jhcis versions please click below:
...click to view all...
jhcis is a program marketed by the software company ICT.MOPH.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall jhcis is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall jhcis with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate jhcis or simply activate the Search field and type in "jhcis". If it exists on your system the jhcis program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click jhcis in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding jhcis, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for jhcis:
- The software company is: http://www.jhcis.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\jhcis\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove jhcis.
8. After removing jhcis, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of jhcis that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing jhcis using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove jhcis by ICT.MOPH. from your PC, we are not saying that jhcis by ICT.MOPH. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove jhcis in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-03 09:04:16.707