itch is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall itch from your PCItch Corp
. Open here
for more info on Itch Corp. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for itch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch\Update.exe. itch.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 259.10 KB (265320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of itch. They take an average of 57.42 MB (60208544
bytes) on disk.
- itch.exe (259.10 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- itch.exe (54.24 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.4.0
of itch. You can find below info on other releases of itch:
...click to view all...
itch is a program released by the software company Itch Corp. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove itch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete itch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find itch or simply activate the Search field and type in "itch". The itch program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select itch in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about itch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove itch.
8. After uninstalling itch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong itch that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling itch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove itch by Itch Corp from your computer, we are not saying that itch by Itch Corp is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove itch supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-09 18:11:03.563