You can find on this page details on how to remove itch for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall itch from your computerItch Corp
. More info about Itch Corp can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling itch is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch\Update.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. squirrel.exe is the itch's primary executable file and it occupies close to 1.46 MB (1533032 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside itch. They take about 63.60 MB (66686264
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- itch.exe (60.67 MB)
This web page is about itch version 19.0.0
only. For other itch versions please click below:
...click to view all...
itch is a program offered by Itch Corp. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall itch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase itch from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find itch or simply click the Search field and type in "itch". If it is installed on your PC the itch program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click itch in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about itch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove itch.
8. After uninstalling itch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of itch which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling itch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove itch by Itch Corp from your PC, we are not saying that itch by Itch Corp is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove itch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 01:09:52.610