itch is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall itch from your PCItch Corp
. Further information on Itch Corp can be found here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall itch. itch's main file takes about 255.60 KB (261736 bytes) and its name is itch.exe.
itch contains of the executables below. They occupy 113.62 MB (119136368
bytes) on disk.
- itch.exe (255.60 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.71 MB)
- itch.exe (54.24 MB)
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- itch.exe (54.24 MB)
This page is about itch version 23.4.2
only. You can find below a few links to other itch versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall itch you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
itch is a program released by the software company Itch Corp. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to erase itch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete itch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find itch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "itch". If it exists on your system the itch app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click itch in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about itch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove itch.
8. After removing itch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong itch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling itch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall itch by Itch Corp from your computer, nor are we saying that itch by Itch Corp is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall itch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-16 11:48:04.730