itch is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall itch from your computerItch Corp
. Further information on Itch Corp can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. itch's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\itch\Update.exe. squirrel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.46 MB (1532888 bytes) on disk.
itch contains of the executables below. They occupy 61.44 MB (64421768
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.46 MB)
- itch.exe (58.51 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.6.2
of itch. You can find below a few links to other itch releases:
...click to view all...
itch is a program offered by Itch Corp. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall itch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase itch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find itch or simply click the Search feature and type in "itch". If it exists on your system the itch program will be found very quickly. After you click itch in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about itch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove itch.
8. After removing itch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong itch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling itch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall itch by Itch Corp from your PC, nor are we saying that itch by Itch Corp is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall itch in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 21:10:57.797