itch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall itch from your systemItch Corp
. More data about Itch Corp can be seen here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName.ROOKO\AppData\Local\itch folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName.ROOKO\AppData\Local\itch\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove itch. The application's main executable file is called itch.exe and occupies 255.60 KB (261736 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside itch. They take about 57.32 MB (60099496
bytes) on disk.
- itch.exe (255.60 KB)
- squirrel.exe (1.71 MB)
- itch.exe (53.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.6.0
of itch. You can find below info on other versions of itch:
...click to view all...
itch is a program released by Itch Corp. Some computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase itch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete itch from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate itch or simply click the Search field and type in "itch". The itch app will be found very quickly. After you select itch in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about itch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall itch.
8. After removing itch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong itch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing itch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall itch by Itch Corp from your computer, we are not saying that itch by Itch Corp is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall itch in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-15 21:07:19.177